Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

My Day.

14.04.2015

Woke up this morning, feeling very happy, Got out of bed, brush my teeth, had breakfast, and had gotten ready. When we, Mele, Salote, Mum, Ti, and Moira, had finished getting ready, we hopped in the car, and zoomed off. We had arrived at the papatoetoe library. We got out, with excitement, and ran into the library. While we were in the library, my, sister's, had gone off and played with some other children, while I sat and, read.

After, we were finished at the library, we all went back home, and quikly got changed into our swimming togs. We hopped back into the car, and traviled to the paptoetoe pools. We all had a swim, except for my mum. Mele, Salote and I were practicing our, Backstrocks, and Free Styling. 
Then when we had finished, we went to the park and had a little play.
Later on, we went to the bakery, and got some, hot cross bun's, and went home, and had a tea.

When we finished our tea, we, had a little sleep, and then we woke up and watched movies. Then we had mashed potatos, and stir fry for dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment