Pages

Thursday 16 April 2015

My Day.

" Get up, Get up" Yelled Mele. Waking up at 8am in the morning was the worst feeling. I was so, very tired. Trying to keep my eyes open.  Get ready, yelled my mum. I got up. Tried my best to stay awake, Everyone was done, we got into the car. Ti (step dad), Dropped, My mum, Mele, Salote, Moira and I to Aunty, Moira's house, while Ti went to work. We had stayed there for a little while, waiting for our Aunty, Andronicus, Pinomi, and Henry to get ready. Next we all hopped into the big van and were off. First we had made a few stops at some houses, then to the petrol station, but finally, we were off to our Nana's house. 

When we finally arrived to Nana's house, My mum and Aunty, Dropped us kid's off while they went and looked for a present for our new born baby cousin, who was in hospital, (she was born yesterday). 
Us children had stayed here with our grandpa's sister, Telema. We watched T.v, Played outside, well, we did whatever kid's do.

A few hours later, My Grandpa, and Nana had arrived, with a load of shopping. We all helped to bring it inside, and we worked as a team. After we had finished bringing it in, Mum and Aunty Moira showed up. They picked up my oldest sister's Anaise and Tatiana, to go to the hospital, to see the new baby. 

Before, my mum and Aunty left, My mum reminded us kid's to get our clothes ready for tonight, Becuase tonight, were going to a "Hansel and Gretel" play. 
So that has been my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment