Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Good Friday

Good Friday.

Good Friday, It was friday morning, Woke up at about 11:00 pm. I had gotten out of bed, First I went for a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready for the day, I went and had breakfast, For breakefast I had scrambled eggs, milo, and toast. When I was finished having dinner I sat down with the family in our living room and watched, t.v. We watched t.v for about an hour or so, when my mother arrived, She arrived with some easter eggs, We were enjoying our easter eggs, when My uncle Tonga came, We played out side, then came in and had a shower, It was about 3:00 and My mother asked if we wanted to go over too her house, so we said yes, But unfortunitly, my mother had a small car, so my uncle said, that he would take some of us.

We were on our way to my mum's house, I was seated in my uncles car, we went to pick up, my odest sister Anaise, who spent the night at her frineds house, When we had finally reached mum's house, we watched t.v all day, untill, we finally went to sleep, at 10:00.

2 comments:

Amy Tofa said...

Sounds like Good Friday was enjoyed with family watching TV. My Good Friday was enjoyed preparing an Easter Egg Hunt for my nephews and nieces. Started out with pictorial clues then some family members came late and by the time they arrived my nephew Kodi had found some of the clues and ate the eggs already. Funny moments. That was my Good Friday :)

Manuae said...

Awesome story and I wish I could sleep in but I am not allowed because every time I am sleeping my brother and sister always turn the TV volume way too high so I can't sleep in.By your holiday sounds really fun and I really like how your Good Friday went.

Post a Comment