Pages

Friday 1 May 2015

MADD Diary.

Today, 29.04.15, Room 9, and 10 had MADD program, with Petia. Todays lesson was about “personalities”. Petia  then drew on the canvas, 4 shapes, “ Triangles, Circle, Square, Squiggle, Rectangle”. Everybody had to choose a shape in their head. Then Petia split us up into four groups. I was in triangle, and I was the leader. The people in my group was, Mafua, Manuae, Jayden, Aarmione, and I. First, Petia called up the leaders, and gave us a piece of paper. Then I read the paper out loud to my group, We had to say, what was something, about the triangles, personality. All leaders, stood up with their groups and spoke about their groups, well triangles, personality. Triangles personality was, Leadership. Circle was next, their groups personality, was Caring, then was Squares, their personality was all about, Hardworking, and focused. After Squares, was Rectangle, They were, Experiencing, New stuff, Last but not least, was The Squiggle group, said that their group, was creativity. Then, we finished, and Petia, had finished with a great, chalk art. He had drawn Batman.

No comments:

Post a Comment