Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Me, Myeself and I

Full Name:Ateliana Fusi
Date of birth:29/08/2002
Where i was born:Auckland Hospital
Where i live:Heatherbank street
People in my family:Ruth,Anaise,Sami,Tatiana,Ateliana,Melenaite,Salote,Pinomi
Andronicus,Moira
I live with:Nana,Grandpa,Brothers and sisters
My Favorite pet:I would like a bunny and a horse
My Favorite food:Faikakai and Curry Chicken
My Favorite car:Audi,Hoden or a Ford
Favorite colour:Purple and Hot pink
Favorite singer:One direction and Ed Sheeran
Favorite subject at school:Maths
My Hobbies are:Netball,Singing and Dancing
Things i Like to Study are:Computers and Animals
If i had magic powers:I would love to be a Hybrid that is the name for a vampire and werewolf mixed.
If i could go anywhere in the world,I would go to:Australia or London.

No comments:

Post a Comment