Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My Holidays


My Holidays

On the first week of my holidays, it was very very boring because we did nothing. We just stayed home and watched tv. During the second week, it was so much fun. We spent time out south at my aunt's house.The next day we went to the museum. We had to wake up early so we could be at the museum early.When we got to the museum we all went up into the eating room and had a feed before we went and looked around at the cool stuff. When we finished eating, we packed up all our stuff and left to the first room of interesting facts and knowledge.

The first room was all about little insects and creepy crawlies. When I first walked into the room the first thing i went to was a sandpit what we had to make balls of sand and throw them at the little creepy crawlies but the crawlies weren't real. Next my sister decided to play a game where she told me to close my eyes and don’t peek. She sat me down and then told me to look up and open my eyes. All of a sudden, I got a huge fright because there were two real spiders right in front of me. Next I looked to the side and there were so many bugs on the wall. After that, we went to the volcano area and waited outside of the of the volcano house because we wanted to go in but there were too many people. Finally it was finished and it was our turn, we walked inside slowly, we all had to find a place to sit. My siblings and I were sitting in the front near the big screen while we waited for it to start. We all waited very quietly and all of a sudden, it finally started while the steam came up off the ocean. Everyone was very scared especially my little cousin. He was so scared because the room was shaking and it was very scary. Finally, it was all done. We were all exhausted by the end of the day and decided to go home.

When we arrived home my aunty said that she would go with my sister to buy some junk food for us to eat and watch a movie. While my Sister and Aunty were gone, My Mother and I were going through our  movies trying to decide which one to watch.Then my mum saw one movie called “Olympus Has Fallen” she opened it up on a new page and she let the movie load. When my Aunt and sister finally arrived, my aunty asked me  “Keti can you please warm up the Popcorn thanks?” When it was all done and dusted, I was finally able to relax and watch the movie with the rest of my family.

1 comment:

Mrs B said...

Hi Keti. Glad you had a fun second week of the holidays. Watching movies with your family is a great way to relax. Looks like you are having a busy, learning year.

Post a Comment